Banana Phone Banana Phone

Great

This is real funny but you ruined it making that sh*tty 'banana phone 2'. WTF was with that?

In the blink of an eye... In the blink of an eye...

Cool

Thats great, created a sad depressing atmosphere with a good choice of song. Great work. Hope you get an A for it.

Max Payne bullettime test Max Payne bullettime test

Wow!

Dude, you gotta make a full version on this. Its amazing. Maybe gather a few cut scenes from the game, I dunno. Just make it longer and maybe try and incorporate some of Payne's cool moves. Great 3D effects!

Brandon and Brad's Stunts Brandon and Brad's Stunts

The fuck?

Was that meant to be taking the piss? That wasn't extreme. I dunno whether you're serious or not. That was awful. Just some guys jumping on a coach. www.dumbass.8m.net www.gun-to-the-face.8m.net

Bellminator responds:

it was meant to be funny. lol. not extreme. that was far from extreme. but for some reason no one here at Newgrounds has a fucking sense of humor anymore.

Hatred Hatred

Woah

I'm no fan of DBZ but that kicked ass. Wicked flash.

Homemade Flamethrower Homemade Flamethrower

Oh My Pixelation...

Yes, great quality movie...What was the point, you could have at least burnt someone with it like we did. -dumbass team-

(2003)Marrie Ecks Mus (2003)Marrie Ecks Mus

LOL

Another excellent movie...About the DVD, I'd pay like up to $20 for a copy, if you could send it to England. Keep up the great claymations!

Pulp Fiction Pulp Fiction

Woah

Pulp Fiction is my favourite movie of all time and this was excellent. The voice acting was amazing, really sounded like Samual L Jackson and the characters were uncanny. Great work!

DrPlaid responds:

Thanx for watching my shit.

Com Tech tribute! Com Tech tribute!

Cool

Nice animation, shame it runs on low quality. I could't get it working on high. Good job though.

(junk)3D Madness Test (junk)3D Madness Test

Nice looking stuff

Looking good but the fists need to be 3D too.